About the Academy
The Academy has helped organizations, employees and individuals maximize results since 1977. The Academy was founded by Parimal N. Gandhi and inaugurated by Mr. P. G. Mavlankar (Member of Parliament) in India in 1977. Its conference center and library were inaugurated on 5th May 1995 by Mr. Nasser Munjee, former Managing Director, Infrastructure Development Finance Corporation. The Academy Group offers holistic solutions in Human Resources Development, including HRD Systems Design, learning programs and related products.
Academy believes that people have tremendous untapped potential to perform better. And that, most organizations can get significantly better results by harnessing it. We help people and organizations to take advantage of this hidden strength.
The Academy motivates you and your employees to set challenging goals and equip them with the tools and skills to manage money, machines and other people more skillfully.
The Academy finds that our participants gain new insights into work and team members. They cut costs, build efficiency, develop harmonious relationships and constructive attitudes and achieve job satisfaction. The improved motivation leads to better short-term and long-term results and retention.
- We envision our clients transforming their potential into extraordinary long-term results, with joy and equilibrium
- We visualize long-term affiliations with stake-holders whom we shall help to
- Determine and achieve their missions
- Maximize their potential and results
- Become and remain leader
- We will deliver simple, practical learning experiences, HRD systems, and related products blending touch and technology judiciously. We shall deliver international best practices
- We shall single-mindedly intervene and ensure that clients and participants using our services and products achieve their objectives
- We shall determine our success by measurable results
Read more about the Academy in www.academylearningresources.com