The Institute for Analysis and Research designs, proposes and promotes policy innovation and high impact proposals in the areas of democracy and freedom around the world, supported by the quality of their research.
- Independence and plurality
- Orientation to action
- Global Orientation
- Creativity and responsibility
The Institute for Analysis and Research designs, proposes and promotes innovative policies and proposals of high impact on issues of democracy, freedom, microfinance, among other relevant migration worldwide, supported by the quality of its research through , publications, research, think tanks, research and analysis and meetings.
Becoming an Analysis and Research Institute and development worldwide recognition for his leadership, vision and art.
- Study and analysis of public policy issues and foreign policy.
- Dissemination of its work and proposals to promote in Mexico and Latin America, democratic values, freedom, human rights and good governance.
- Influence through his work, political actors and agents of change and generators, and participate in political activity.
- Having an international presence.
- Concrete partnerships with researchers, think tanks, research institutions, national and international, to strengthen their purposes.
- Generate, systematize and disseminate information, knowledge, innovations that contribute to the improvement of public life.
- Establish itself as a forum for reflection, analysis and research of excellence for Mexico and Latin America.
- Establish yourself as a generator of thought for Mexican and international society.
- Generate research that responds to the development needs of Mexico and Latin America.
AGREEMENTS AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF ANALYSIS (IAI)
- Signed: RAND Co., The Pacific Institute, Emory University and Autonomous University of Guadalajara, ITESM, UIA, University of Guanajuato, ProDesarrollo, AARP, University of Colima, MIX, Earth and Rockdale Foundation University, Queens University in Canada.
- In progress: Clinton Center, Carter Center, Wilson Center, OECD, IDB, Club de Madrid, International Step by Step Association, World Forum Foundation, Harvard University, Stanford University and Columbia University in New York.